7 Steps to Creating a M.A.P (Marketing Action Plan)
Wednesday, Wednesday, Feb 25th, 2015
6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Location: Flat Iron District, Manhattan
Investment: FREE until Feb 23rd $45 thereafter
Developing a strong customer base is the key to increasing your revenues and building a stable business. Making strategic marketing decisions today will help you reach your sales goals by the end of the year.
The workshop will focus your efforts to develop a M.A.P that is:
- S.M.A.R.T – driving sales with specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and timely activities
- Targeted Roadmap – setting strategies, tactics & tools focused on specific goals
- Branded – keeping the message cohesive within the promotional mix throughout the year
In this very hands-on workshop, you will create a realistic and results-driven M.A.P. (marketing action plan) that will enable you to target your ideal customers and builds on your resources available to you today. Upon completion, you will be armed with the five marketing “W’s”: what, where, when, why and who, as well as HOW to build your customer base.
- Please complete the online application by Monday, Feb 23rd to qualify for one free admission to the session.
- Please bring a printout of the admission confirmation that will be sent to you via email.
- Please bring a list of all marketing efforts conducted in the last 3 months.
- Determine what resources you have available for the next 12 months to complete your M.A.P.
Anllelic Lozada, M.S. Marketing & Programs
Women’s Venture Fund