Digital Marketing to Grow Your Business
July 28 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm EDT
…Even in a Pandemic
Is succeeding at digital marketing eluding you? Or, you just don’t know where to start to make an impact? We have an expert who will tell you how
to create a successful plan and execute proven tactics to take your business to the next level.
Whether you are looking for increased brand recognition, new leads or more purchases from existing customers, you’ll walk away from this training knowing how to:
- Set an effective strategy and achievable goals.
- Identify your key customer groups.
- Manage the leading social media platforms.
- Add value for customers with content marketing: Newsletters, blogs, videos, and more.
- Ensure marketing is mobile compatible.
- This session covers social media marketing and how to manage it without losing your mind.
- Learn about the technology behind retargeting ads, benefits of content marketing, and other techniques to keep prospects engaged.
Your session leader is Valerie Williams-Sanchez. Valerie, Communications Officer at Columbia University Medical Center, is also the principal consultant at Valorena Online LLC offering strategic marketing communications solution for small businesses. She is a 20-year veteran of integrated marcom planning and execution. Valerie is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) and is currently a doctoral student in literacy at St. John’s University. She is a graduate of the University of California at Berkeley and Columbia University.