Chief Catalyst/Founder of Be. Do. Have. Results! LLC
& Trainer, Dale Carnegie Institute
Jacqueline has been successfully delivering marketing, branding and communications expertise for 22 years in both the profit and nonprofit sectors. Her leadership experience includes youth education and development; start-ups; and services to the media and entertainment industry. Jacqueline founded her coaching practice to empower women to create the career and life they envision for themselves through self-awareness, effective communication and proven leadership skills.
Jacqueline is also a certified trainer at Dale Carnegie Institute, facilitating workshops in leadership and managerial effectiveness, human relations, communications, employee engagement, interpersonal skills and stress management. She provides public speaking coaching and speech writing services for C-suite executives.
Ms. Dolly is Board Committee Co-Chair of New York Women in Communications; and Board Committee Chair, Communications of the National Association of Minorities in Communications. She earned a MA in English Literature and Writing from Long Island University and a BA in Communications and Media from Bournemouth University in
What we will cover:
- Do women make better leaders than men?
- What is transformational leadership?
- How to have influence with others.
- Developing a leadership style that suits your personality.
- Ideas on getting the most out of people.
- Building relationships and trust.
- Asking for what you need both authoritatively and politely.