Building your business from the ground up requires having the right product, service, business processes, etc., but it also requires having the right team. This seminar will provide the participants with an overview of the key elements of building a high performing team.
In this hands-on workshop, we will cover:
1. What is a high performing team?
2. What are the key components of a good foundation to build a high performing team.
3. The SWOT and GAP analysis of your business and team.
4. Practical next steps to get started.
Key takeaways from class:
1. Understanding the key components of a high performing team
2. Conducting a GAP analysis and plan of action for your business
3. Implementing the plan of action for your business
4. Establishing a performance dashboard to monitor the performance of your team and business
– You must complete the registration form to qualify for the session and receive one free admission.
– Please complete the online registration by, March 19, 2015
– You will receive a confirmation via email required for admission, based on answers to the survey.
Gunter Media Group
Darrell W. Gunter is one of the leading advocates of consultative sales, search platforms, semantic technology, mobile applications and social networking in the Digital Information industry. He is a frequent speaker and moderator at many industry events advocating the benefits of semantic search technology, mobile applications and social networking.