June 27, 2019, 5:30-7:30 pm
Downtown NYC (address TBA)
Join us at this information-packed session on using communications tools to meet your business goals. Whether you’re looking to move the needle on a specific project or want to incorporate marcom strategies and tactics into your current marketing plan, this is the workshop for you. Your leader will cover…
- Marketing vs. PR: What’s the difference?
- Communications: Designing targeted messages to your various audiences
- Traditional and digital resources to bolster your communications planning
- Measuring your marketing communication projects
- Improving current marcom efforts for future successes
About your workshop leader…
Valerie Williams-Sanchez, Communications Officer at Columbia University Medical Center, is also the principal consultant at Valorena Online LLC, offering strategic marketing communications solutions for small businesses. She is a 20-year veteran of integrated MarCom planning and execution.
Valerie is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP); and is currently a doctoral student in Literacy at St. John’s University. She is a graduate of the University of California at Berkeley and Columbia University.