DIGITAL MARKETING FOR SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS SERIES – Demystifying Remarketing: The Essentials of Retargeting to Your Prospects
11/10/2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm UTC-5| $20.00
You are invited to bring along a team member—your marketer, webmaster or graphic designer.
Every major retailer and service provider knows how to find you on the internet. Discover what is behind all the ads you, as a consumer, are served daily as you for products and services. Then we’ll show you how to put this brilliant strategy to work in your small business to increase brand awareness and turn visitors into buyers.
Join us to explore the world of remarketing including:
- How to enable your website for retargeting.
- The high potential of email retargeting in turning prospects into buyers.
- The benefits of dynamic vs. static retargeting.
- The challenges of mobile remarketing versus laptops, desktops and iPads.
- How to use your CRM to follow your prime ad targets—your own customers.
- What’s best for you: A self-service platform or outsourcing to a vendor.
You’ll leave this workshop with the best practices for running a remarketing campaign and measuring its success.
^Back To Top
Implementing Your Remarketing Campaign on a Shoestring Budget
Thursday, December 1, 2016
6:00 – 8:30 p.m.
In the second part of this series on remarketing, you’ll explore various platforms designed to serve digital ads. Please bring your laptop to get the most out of this hands-on workshop. Your leader, an expert in the field, will review the leading vendors and discuss self-service platforms vs. affordable third-party solutions. You don’t have to be tech-savvy to be able to explore how the latest in digital advertising can boost your business.
|Digital Marketing for small Business Owners Fall series: $20.00 per enterprise||[wp_eStore_add_to_cart id=7]|