Hacking Your Entrepreneurial Finances
09/29/2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm UTC-5| Free
This interactive workshop will show you how to keep your finances in shape, allowing you to focus on growing and making more money in your business. You’ll leave with clarity on some basic business metrics; managing expenses against sales cycles; preparation of a profit and loss statement; and how to forecast revenue.
“Great presentation by Pamela DeLuca. The engagement [with her] was enjoyable. Very practical and to the point.—Paula Diaz Antonopoulos
Your expert instructor will also explore…
- Separating business and personal finances as a best practice in entrepreneurship
- Budgeting and saving with inconsistent income
- Segmenting your customer base to increase your revenue stream
- Improving your credit score by paying off debt
- Tapping your invisible capital
You will walk away with tried-and-true tactics you can implement immediately as well as financial worksheets to put you in the driver’s seat in running a profitable business.
“The instructor had great suggestions!”—Hannan Saleh, Hanna Saleh Photography
“Very knowledgeable instructor…a good listener. I really enjoyed the class. Can’t wait for the next one!”—Judaea Evans, Chic de la Rock Studios